BIG TICKET ABU DHABI RAFFLE PROGRAMS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions are valid as of 17 March 2021 until further notice and are applicable to all Big Ticket raffle tickets purchased from our stores and online at www.bigticket.ae. For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
General Program Terms & Conditions
- The Big Ticket Abu Dhabi Raffle Programs ("Big Ticket Programs"), comprising such raffles specified in these Terms & Conditions, are organized and managed solely by DFS Middle East LLC (the “Operator”), a company registered in Abu Dhabi Free Zone and with registered office at P.O. Box 32988.
- Certain individuals are prohibited by the laws of their jurisdiction from participation and involvement in the Big Ticket Programs. However, if these individuals were to participate or be involved in any of the Big Ticket Programs, the Operator will not be responsible or held liable for the same.
- Big Ticket Programs' raffle tickets are personal and revocable licenses that shall always remain the property of the Operator.
- Customer information on Big Ticket Programs' raffle tickets may not be removed, altered, defaced, modified, copied or reproduced in any way. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all information they include in the purchase of the ticket are accurate (e.g. ID number, full name, nationality, etc.). No details will be altered once the transaction has been completed and any raffle tickets found to be altered will be invalidated at the sole discretion of the Operator.
- Customers under 18 years of age are prohibited from participating in the Big Ticket Programs. Customers who prefer to use the name of their child or any relative below 18 years of age on the Big Ticket Programs' raffle ticket are required to present an original passport or Emirates ID for themselves and an original passport or Emirates ID for the relative below 18 years of age at the time of purchase at our store counters, or create a main online account on www.bigticket.ae ("Big Ticket Website") using their own personal information before adding a sub-account using the child or other relative’s information in order to assign the raffle ticket name to that person.
- Any customers who do not wish to participate in the Big Ticket Programs in the future can exclude him/ herself on the Big Ticket Website. Once a customer excludes him/ herself on the website, he/she will not have access to that account unless they contact the Operator to reactivate the account. Customers can choose to unsubscribe anytime from the marketing and promotional SMS and emails sent by the Operator by replying “OPTOUT” through SMS to 9213, clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the email, or unsubscribing through the customer dashboard on the Big Ticket Website.
- For store purchases only, raffle tickets must be dropped by the customer in the raffle drum at of the counter at the store immediately after the purchase. Tickets not dropped in the raffle drum immediately upon purchase will not participate in the draw.
- Big Ticket Programs' raffle tickets are only valid for the draw series mentioned on the ticket. Big Ticket Programs' raffle tickets sold are subject to the Operator’s right to alter the advertised promotion as reasonably necessary. No refunds or replacements on any purchase transactions will be owed as a result of changes to the advertised promotion, or otherwise.
- Any fraudulent or unauthorized use of credit or debit cards is strictly prohibited and will result in automatic draw disqualification.
- By participating in the promotion, the winners authorize the Operator to disclose and publish their personal data publicly as is deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of the Operator, including information such as names, photos, etc. This information can be disclosed to any person(s) and in any mode or manner as the Operator may deem appropriate. Refusal to allow Big Ticket to publish such information will lead to forfeiture of the prize.
All Prize Terms & Conditions
- Winners are required to provide either the customer portion of the original winning Big Ticket Programs' raffle ticket (for store purchases) or the PDF version of the winning Big Ticket Programs' raffle ticket (for online purchases), and the original passport or Emirates ID used during purchase when claiming their prizes. No prizes will be handed over to any winner unless all requirements are fulfilled.
- Winners are required to provide their original passport or Emirates ID, and any other supporting documents or information reasonably requested by the Operator for the purpose of conducting a compliance check. Failure to provide such documents and information within one week from the Operator’s request will lead to forfeiture of the prize. If the Operator is prohibited by any applicable laws and regulations from providing you with the prize (e.g., due to a sanctions designation), the prize will be forfeited.
- In the event that a Big Ticket Programs prize winner is under the age of 18 as substantiated by his or her original passport or Emirates ID, the adult who purchased the Big Ticket Programs' raffle ticket in accordance with Section 5 will be the designated winner of the prize, and must be able to present the requirements as per Section 12.
- Winners must collect their prizes within 6 months from the draw date. If the winner fails to do so, the prize will be donated to one of the Operator’s partner charities.
Cash-Specific Prize Terms & Conditions
- Grand Prize: winners can only obtain their cash prize at the Operator’s offices in Abu Dhabi to claim their prize cheque. Exceptions can only be made under extraordinary circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Operator.
- Non-Grand Prize: winners can only obtain their cash prize at the Operator’s offices in Abu Dhabi to claim their prize cheque. If winners cannot appear in person, bank transfers can only be made at the sole discretion of the Operator and can only be made to a bank account in the winner’s country of residence.
- Bank Transfers: If the Operator decides at its sole discretion to allow a bank transfer, the cash prize winner must provide the following to the Operator for verification: a) Passport copy duly attested by the UAE embassy in the respective country; b) Bank Transfer Authorization Letter; c) Bank address, account number, swift code and bank-issued letter confirming bank account details; d) Original ticket if purchased in-store, or e-ticket print out if purchased online; e) contact details; and f) any other information requested by the Operator, at its sole discretion.
- Big Ticket Programs' cash prizes are drawn in descending order, where non-grand prize winners are determined prior to the grand prize. All winners of non-grand prizes are therefore excluded from the running for the grand prize selection.
Car-Specific Prize Terms & Conditions
- The Operator does not export car prizes to foreign countries. If a car prize winner wishes to send the car to a country outside of the UAE, it is the winner’s responsibility to make all necessary arrangements and cover all related fees and/or duties.
- Big Ticket Programs' car prizes do not come pre-registered with car registration and automobile insurance coverage. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange these and other requirements after the car is collected.